Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Underway with Lots of Chemo

Dear All,
Thank you for thinking of me. I got settled into my room and decorated. It looks so cute! My Dad was with me all day. At 3:30, I had another Doppler scan to say that I had one blood clot, and not two! I don't know what to think!

Chemo started late last night. I got the first drug called BCU. They gave me so many pre-meds beforehand like Benedryl, Ativan and Hydrocortosone so I slept.

This morning I started my first chemo of the day at 7:00. I have chemo every day, for the next four days from 7-10am, and then 7-10pm. Finally on Day -1, I only have a 20 minute drip of chemo!

It is sunny and bright with this east facing room! Breakfast just came and we all know how I LOVE to food party!
Love,
Sherrie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be thinking of you all day and sending good thoughts! I hope breakfast was tasty!!

Anonymous said...

I love you tons and tons sherrie :)

Anonymous said...

I am thinking of you and hoping that everything is going okay for you. You are already doing so well!

Thanks for facilitaing the great visit my sisters and I had with Chris in San Diego!