Thursday, April 27, 2006

Not feeling very well

Hi Everyone,
I'm not feeling very well. Yesterday, I walked two miles in the halls and had PT on my knee from my femur surgery. I had chemo twice yesterday, and fell asleep rapidly last night. At 3:00 am I awoke, and just felt achey and crummy all over. My wonderful Auntie Sherrie spent the night with me last night. I felt so bad because she can't really sleep in foreign places. So we were watching Sex and the City until about 4am. I was woken up again at 6am for my vitals. Now I am unable to fall back asleep and I am already getting my morning 3 hours of chemo. I can't wait until my Mom and Aunt come back to the hospital. I just don't feel very well:( Also, I have gained 10 lbs in fluids in 2 days! Yikes!
Love,
Sherrie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sherrie:

You are so brave! Keep it up! The chemo finish line is getting close...we all love you.

Leslie

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherrie,
How is it going this evening? I read your update this morning, so I know that you day didn't get off to a wonderful start. Hang in there, Sweetie. There are a lot of us that know you CAN do this! Not much fun though. However, You now have a running start on the chemo and you may even have 33 1/3% of it behind you. You were lifted in prayer at three meetings at Trinity today and are on the prayer calendar at Sarasota Christian's Chapel service tomorrow. Nice to know that God never sleeps. Hope that you rest well this evening so that tomorrow is a better day for you:)
Blessings,
Erin Witherspoon