Tuesday, April 18, 2006

More News


Dear All,
Also please help me in praying for the Appenzeller family. Laura Appenzeller Frerichs has been my best friend since I was 11 years old. We met in 7th grade while trying to blow off weight training in gym class, and talking about New Kids On The Block! Laura lost her grandmother yesterday. Her grandma and grandpa lived near San Diego, California. In November, Grandpa Appenzeller passed away after three bouts of Lymphoma. He and his wife, Lila, were inseparable. After only 5 short months, Lila Appenzeller also passed away; but this time of a broken heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I send my love and prayers to Sherrie, the best friend a girl could have. We have been through a lot of good and bad, but we have been best of friends through it all. You have shown such amazing courage and strength during your fight and I so uplifted by your perservance and faith. Believe in the light at the end of the rainbow and the pot of goodness that surely will be next in life's journey. Thank you for selfless thoughts of my family. I pray that God is watching over you during your SCT preparation and greeting my grandmother this week.