Friday, April 21, 2006


Dear All,
Today I had an unexpected surprise! I was asked to go to Northwestern for a "Spiral CT Scan of my Lungs" to make sure that I don't have any blood clots in my lungs. It was really fun. We got to NMH at 2:00 for my appointment. No one saw me until 3:45 and then they said I couldn't leave because I needed to wait for the results. Finally, at 5:00pm, after 3 hours of waiting, my Mom and I decided to ditch the hospital and have a little fun.

We ended up having Tapas and Sangria with two of my wonderful friends, Jenn Theien and Chris Rotunno. We sampled EVERYTHING! from bacon wrapped dates to beef tenderloin with blue cheese. It was so nice to sit outside and enjoy the weather after this long winter! I hope everyone had a good day and I will talk to you soon!

Love,
Sherrie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sherrie
Well, 4 more days to count down. We're going to have lots fun at the sleep over in the hosp. We'll have to give Auntie a sedative when it's her night. We had such a fun time tonight with the gals. Boy, those dates were good, you could make a meal on them. The next time we go to BaBa we'll be celebrating & drinking lots of sangria. Tomorrow will be another beautiful day & you can soak up some of the rays.
xxoo
MOM

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherrie!

I love bacon-wrapped dates and sangria. We will have to go for Tapas when I'm in town.

Love,
Melissa