Monday, April 24, 2006

My Guardian Angel


For those of you who don't know him, I want to introduce you to my guardian angel. He is sweet, kind, loving, smart, affectionate and handsome. Alongside my Dad, he is the most wonderful man I have ever known! Chris has been in my life through thick and thin since August. He has held my hand alongside the worst chemo treatments, has made me laugh when all there is to do is cry, and continues to be one of the most loyal best friends a gal could ask for. Thank you for everything! I miss you and I can't wait to see you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your treatments, the countdown is on for your newest birthday!!! You're in my thoughts and prayers. Debbie
TNT San Diego

Anonymous said...

You got a GREAT one and he has a wonderful family!! A big thank you to Chris for being such an amazingly sweet and considerate person. We are all so happy that you are in Sherrie's life and treating her so well :)