Saturday, June 03, 2006

The Weekend

Dear Everyone,
Sorry I haven't been posting much. There just hasn't been that much news lately. I started PT for my surgical leg this week. I have been doing the exercises at home though and am having major pain! I had a visiting nurse come today and she took 5 vials of blood from me. They are doing blood cultures etc. to make sure that my blood infection is gone. This Thursday, I go downtown to see Dr. Winter. The following week I have my day +45 scans which will determine if I am cancer free! I am so afraid to get those scans! Hope all is well with everyone!
Sherrie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sherrie-
Glad to see a new post! Keep up the good work, can't wait until day +45, everything will turn out great. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.
Glad you are doing better!

Anonymous said...

Tubular,
Glad to hear all is going well!!! Keep us posted...
Love,
Cristy

Anonymous said...

Happy Day +34!!!!
I hope the weather will be good for your visit with Dr. Winter. Maybe enjoy a little of the city.

Praying for scans.

Pain with PT is a good thing?!

Stay strong!

Nancy