Friday, June 23, 2006

Friday, June 23

Dear All,
I had a huge problem last night. I was on my way to pick my friend Barrett up for dinner in Door County and I hit a HUGE deer! Once the police and the tow truck arrived, they couldn't believe that I hit such a big buck. It already had points on it's rack, and was a monster! I felt horrible about the deer. And my car is totaled on the front, and I couldn't get out of the driver seat.

My liver biopsy is scheduled for Monday morning at 10:30 at Northwestern. I am scared about the results, but there are a lot of things it could be other than cancer. Especially since the cancer was eradicated in my bones, and it is much harder to get rid of there.

Sherrie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're all thankful that you weren't hurt in the accident.

Anonymous said...

OH DEER! What a story! You must've been shaking more than Shakira! Glad you're okay. We'll be arriving in Egg Harbor late next Thursday to celebrate the 4th. Of course we're thinking of you, Sherrie, and all the Teubs. Hope Monday goes well.

All the Fischers

Anonymous said...

Tubular,
Well, I was going to say-OH, DEER, but I see someone has taken dibs on that one so I'll just say...I guess thats gonna be some "BIG BUCKS"...'sorry, it's the best I can do at midnight. I'm glad you're Okedokee! You must have an angel on your shoulders. Check your email-(I think you will find the clip most amusing...)
Fawnly yours,hahahahaha
Me

Anonymous said...

Sherrie,
Glad you are ok! Sorry about your car and the deer. What an event. See your angles are working overtime to keep you safe! We are praying for you as Monday draws near.

Nancy

Anonymous said...

Oh yea,
Happy Day +55!