Thursday, May 18, 2006

Dear Friends,
Sherrie is still pretty weak tonight & continues to have a fever. They told us she has a blood infection called
"Gram Positive Cocci Bacteria". Sounds complicated but they treat this with antibiotics. I would imagine she will probably be here till Saturday . It's very frustrating for Sherrie , but she's a real trooper. I hope the time is going by fast for her as she has been sleeping alot today due to the fever. Lizzie is on night duty tonight & I am sleeping across the street at the Wyndahm. My sister has also been with us all day as usual "we're so lucky".
Gloria...

2 comments:

Alese Coco said...

Sherrie - Your in my prayers, right after my transplant I got shingle, it was horrible. Stay strong, this phase will so pass.

Fight 2 Win,

-Alese

Anonymous said...

Tubular,
Sending prayers, hugs and kisses your way...
Guess who???