Monday, April 23, 2007

Dr. Visit

Hi There,
Everything seemed good at my Dr visit today but they are slightly concerned about one thing. My white blood count, and absolute neutrophil level have been so low since my transplant. This occurs in less than 20% of patients. They took blood from me, so a pathologist could examine my blood to make sure that nothing else was going on that would contribute to my low counts. I really don't have any physical symptoms of the disease, and I feel great, so I am confident that all will be well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there!
I just want to let you know it was great to see you tonight and I had a blast! I knew you were always a fun girl...but you live life to the fullest....you are amazing...I am so happy and grateful that you are doing so well and will continue to think of you daily....I look forward to our monthly girls' night out and sleep-overs :) Have fun in Vegas and never forget Bob...or billy or "where's my $100?" Love ya!
Jamie (Fleury)

Sherrie said...

Dear Jaime,
I can't wait to hang out again! Last night was a blast....Very reminicent of Gerou's wedding!
Love,
Sherrie