Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Such Exciting News!

I just got awesome, exciting news from downtown! My PET and CT are totally clean! Also, my right ovary has egg follicles on it! In December when I had my scans, my left ovary was functioning...Now my right is! Each ovary works every other month so these studies are telling us that both have some sort of function! Also, the mass in my chest keeps on getting smaller and smaller, and it is just a few mere cm.! I have been having a lot of hip pain which has concerned me, but the PET noted inflammation in both of my hips. Maybe it has to do with the weather or something! I am so excited and thankful!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! You deserve good news!

Anonymous said...

i am so happy for you! great news all around!

Anonymous said...

What great news! I have been thinking about you. Make sure to have a pretty pose for your centerfold picture :) XOXO

-Kristin-

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherrie, I am so happy to hear such great news! Congratulations!

I have my scans coming up in April (sometime) and July 4th will be my one year post syngeneic SCT anniversary!

I am looking forward to clean scans like yours! Wish you continued good health.

Best Wishes,

Anne

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, you definitely deserve awesome news. You're amazing and we all are so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

My prayers continue to be answered. You are a very beautiful inside and out with a very big heart. You are very much missed.