Thursday, May 31, 2007

Good Thoughts and Prayers

Hi There!
Just wanted to give you a little update...
First and foremost, please help me pray for my friend Janice Clarke. She is from Barrington, and she is very, very sick with Melanoma. She needs a lot of prayers.
Also, my "scanic" is occuring. I have my PET scan on Monday, CT of the neck, chest, abdomen and pelvis and an MRI of my spine on Tuesday. I also have labs, and get to meet with Dr. Winter as well. This is the last time I am fortunate enough to be able to go every three months for my scans, because my insurance won't cover it any longer. Please pray that they are still clean!
On Sunday, we have the cancer survivor walk down at Grant Park. It should be really fun! We have a ton of people walking. It will be great to honor my friends such as Auntie Josie, Molly, Janice, Jason, Alese, Kay, Uncle Mike and Anita! It is cancer survivor day, so keep your survivors in your thoughts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Have SO much fun at the survivor walk this weekend!! Keep in mind that you are a total inspiration to those fighting cancer! You're amazing Sherrie!

Love Kristin
PS coming to SD soon?! =)