Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Happy New Year!




Hey!
Happy Belated Holidays! I hope you all had fun with your family and friends. I cannot believe how time flies. A year ago, this week, I was preparing for my second week of ICE chemotherapy, and now I feel so great! Let's just pray that it stays that way.

Please help me in saying a little prayer for a friend of mine. He had Stage IV Hodgkin's, and as of late, Dr. Winter thinks he may have relapsed, and is due for a stem cell transplant. I talked with him today, and he has such a great attitude!

I just arrived home after two weeks in California and Hawaii with Chris. We had a blast! I will post some pics as well.

Tomorrow, I meet with Dr. Streicher at NMH. She is going to run many fertility tests on me so we will see how that goes.

Love,
Sherrie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SHERRIE YOU LOOK WONDERFUL. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICTURES FROM HAWAII I HEAR IT IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! BACK TO SCHOOL THIS WEEK AND NOT BACK IN THE SWING OF THINGS YET! HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON...CALL ME. I WILL SAY A PRAYER FOR YOU AND YOUR FRIEND. HOPE THE DR.'S VISIT GOES WELL. HUGS. *LAURA MARTINEZ*