Monday, December 11, 2006

Puppies!





Hi Everyone,
I had a little fun, and sadness yesterday. Since I have been sick, I have wanted to get a puppy of my own. I wanted a Teddy Bear puppy because they are cute and cuddly and can travel with you on the airplane. Well I got my wish, for a night. Chris and I went to a breeder and brought home a little gal named Annie with us. It just seemed like it would be too hard to handle, especiallly since Barney is so old, and this little girl was not even potty trained. Also, potty training a puppy in the winter would be hard business. It was so sad to bring Annie back home to the other puppies but I think it was the right decision. We got a lot of great pics though!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and Annie make such a cute pair! And Bozie too!!