Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Great News!

Hi!
I have the preliminary results of all of my tests at NMH yesterday. Here they are...
1. Bone Density: I am in the early stages of Osteoperosis called Osteopenia. I should be taking more Calcium and bone loss meds.
2. Doppler of Leg: My blood clot is gone! I am also finally off of Coumadin after 9 months! I can finally eat greens and Vitamin K. Yeah!
3. CT of Neck, Chest, Abdomen, Pelvis: Clean! And the mass (leftover scar tissue) in my mediastinum is smaller!
4. MRI: Bone loss and height loss at T12 vertebrae. Everything is stable.
5. PET scan: Totally clean except.....a little lighting up in my left ovary!!!! Initial findings are saying that there is ovarian function activity!!! Maybe that is why I am getting my period! I am so excited!!!!
These are just initial findings, but most of the time, they remain stagnant with the final diagnosis.
Life is wonderful and I am so thankful!
Talk to you soon!
Love,
Sherrie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sherrie this is GREAT news!! I am so happy for you! What wonderful news for you and your family right before the holidays!

You are amazing!

Love, Kristin

Anonymous said...

Keep doing what you are doing...the smiles work! Take care cutie...

Anita

Anonymous said...

You are amazing Sherrie. Truly an inspiration for everybody. Stay healthy and as happy as you are now!

Anonymous said...

Tubular,
GREAT NEWS!!!!!YEAH!!!
Guess who???