Monday, October 16, 2006

Surprise MRI!

Hey Everyone,
I am at NMH right now getting a surprise MRI. I saw Dr. Winter today...My counts are very stable, but on the rise which is wonderful. However, last week at the wedding I was in, I wore heels (the first time in 1.5 years!). And then, I was dancing...Probably crazily and kind of tipsy as well! I also had a massage that week that really hurt...Anyway, my back has been really bothering me, especially in T12 where I have my compression fracture. So in 15 minutes, I have a 2 hour MRI on my Lumbar and Thoracic spine. I know in my heart that this is not a cancer issue, but perhaps an orthopedic issue. I hope I am just sore and achey.
If all is well with this MRI, I am headed to San Diego tomorrow until October 30. Chris and I are planning on going to San Francisco on Thursday, and then heading up to Napa/Sonoma over the weekend. I hope I can go!
Talk to you soon!
Love,
Sherrie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE JUST FINE, YOU ARE IN MY EXTRA GOOD THOUGHTS N PRAYERS!! HAVE FUN IN CALIFORNIA WISH I COULD GO WITH YOU. HELLO TO CHRIS...HUGS 4 U!
LAURA MARTINEZ

Alese Coco said...

Sherrie,

Your in my prayers...

Fight 2 Win,

-Alese

Anonymous said...

Sherrie Baby! Lots of smiles and positive thoughts on the way.

Anita