Friday, October 20, 2006

Greetings from San Francisco!

Hey Everyone!
I am in San Francisco right now. Chris and I flew up last night, and spent the night at my very good friend Barrett's house. He is working right now, and she and I are going to have a girls day in the city! Then, he and I will meet up at the hotel tonight. We are staying in Fisherman's Wharf at a very cute boutique hotel called Hotel Argonaut. It is considered a "luxury" hotel, but with AAA, we ended up getting the rates cheaper than the Best Western and Holiday Inn! I am very excited. My friend Chris is back from her honeymoon, and the pictures from the big day are supposed to post today. The site is elanphotography.com. Click on order prints. Then go to page 2. It is the "Christina and Vince Iovino wedding." I can't wait to see the pictures. The weather in California right now is so fabulous! I heard it is not so great in Chicago:( Talk to you soon!
Love,
Sherrie

No comments: