Monday, September 11, 2006

More Good News!

Hi!
I just wanted to let you know that my results from my spinal MRI came back and everything is improving. The compression fracture in my T12 vertebrae is moving away from the spinal column, and returning back to normal. There are also no other lesions or tumors found, so that is good news! I wanted to post a very recent pic, so you all could see how fast my hair is growing in, but I couldn't get it off a certain website. If you want, go to whitesox.com/fanfoto. Then click on Saturday, September 9 and Gallery 4. There you can see a pic from the game Saturday night with me and my friend Jenn.
Love,
Sherrie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherrie:
You look great. Diego and I have visited your blog and even though I have not comented before you have been in our thoughts.
Thinking of you,
Ana

Anonymous said...

how was your visit with dr. bendok?

Sherrie said...

I actually did not meet with him. The nurse read me the report over the phone and said she would send instructions for the follow up in three months. The compression fracture is healing on it's own, so that is great news!

Anonymous said...

Tubular,
YEAH!!! GREAT NEWS!!! I look forward to seeing you soon.
Love,
Me

Anonymous said...

Tubular,
When they say, YOU GO GIRL...I GUESS YOU REALLY TOOK IT TO HEART...HAHAHAHA!!! Glad to hear all is going so well.
Love ya,
Me