Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Tuesday August 8, 2006

Hey Everyone!
Long time, no talk! I just wanted to let you know that tomorrow is my Day +100 days after my stem cell transplant. Can you believe it?
I was cleared to fly last week so I jumped on a plane and went to visit Chris in San Diego last Tuesday. We had a very fun time. When he was working, I had his car so I went to the beach and shopping on Coronado, Del Mar and at Fashion Valley.
This past weekend, we drove up to the wine country in Temecula and stayed in a beautiful suite at a B&B. On Sunday night, we went to see Olivia Newton John. It was so fun!
I flew home and drove up to Door County yesterday. I come home on Sunday for some tests at Northwestern, and then back to San Diego on Wednesday.
My tests next week consist of a CT scan of my liver to make sure the lesion has not changed. I am also getting a Doppler of my leg to make sure that my blood clot is gone!
Talk to you soon,
Sherrie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherrie!!

That's such GREAT news! Funny you were in San Diego this weekend... I was up in Door County. Keep in touch and let me know when you'll be out here again... I'd love to see you!!

Take care!

xoxo
Kristin

Anonymous said...

Tubular,
It is SUPER to hear that all is going so well- YEAH!!! Happy +100 to you !!!
Keep us posted...
Love,
Me

Anonymous said...

Happy Day +101

Anonymous said...

Hey Sherrie,
Thanks for the update...
San Diego was one of my most favorite places to live...I loved the view from Point Loma...looking back to the city. Is the Rueben E. Lee paddleboat restaurant still open? I have a "souvenir" from the railing...tee hee.
Sending you a big hug...one for your mom too!
Arlene