Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Tuesday, August 22

Hi Everyone!
I just wanted to let you know that my final report with my CT scan was compared to the previous scan, and my liver lesion is gone! My CT scan was clean! This is very exciting news. I have my PET scan the day after Labor Day when I return from San Diego. I am having a very fun time with Chris and his family, although it is hard during the day when he is working. This past weekend, we took the RV and boat to the Colorado River boating. We had so much fun swimming, playing in the sand, learning how to play horseshoes and going tubing.

We have a fun week planned this week because we are going to the Padres game tomorrow night, and I have plans to see my friend Ashlee on Thursday. On Friday night, we are going with Chris' entire family and many friends to a YMCA fundraising event on the aircraft carrier called the Midway. And then on Saturday , we are going to Disneyland to celebrate our one year anniversary. Time flies when you are having fun! I will post some pictures soon!

Love,
Sherrie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sherrie,
What AWESOME news!!! Enjoy the fun in CA!

Nancy

Anonymous said...

Hey Sherrie!

Glad to hear that you are having a great time in San Diego. I am looking forward to finally meeting you in person. I fly in to San Diego this Thursday night and will be joining you on the midway Friday night. Can't wait!

Excellent news about your CT Scans!

Love,
Melissa