Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Hi

Hey There!
How are you? I have been trying to post a lot of Door County family pics when my Grandparents were up along with my Auntie Char and Uncle Phil, and some of my Mom's friends. We have a dial up wireless situation here so everything runs as slow as molasses!

When I was home, I had labs done and my white count and Neutrophils are again, very low. Your ANC is your ability to fight infection. When I was going through chemo, if my ANC was .5, I was told not to leave the house. Now, my ANC is .9. Kind of scary.

However, I have been working at my two jobs about 6 days a week, dealing with massive amounts of the public and knock wood, I haven't gotten sick. We will see what happens when I get around the kids this fall.

Here are some of my pics. I can't believe summer is flying by!