Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Wednesday July 19, 2006

Hi Everyone!
I just wanted to give everyone a little update:)
Months ago, my fertility doctor told me that I was in menopause. A couple of days ago, I started spotting. I ran to my OB Gyn this week and he did hormone level tests to see if the menopause theory was true. He also ordered an ultrasound of my uterus due to the uncommon spotting. I had the ultrasound today, and everything is great, thankfully. The bad news is my hormone levels came back, and I am far along into menopause, and won't recover. I knew that this was the likely situation for me (considering I have had 15 different chemos in the last year) but it is just hard to hear it again! Luckily, if I need eggs, I have Katie and Lizzie to back me up! And, by the time I am ready to have kids, who knows what advancements will be out there!
I also received flowers today from my friends Maureen, Kara and Julie from college. I will take and pic for the blog! They are so bright and cheerful. They really made my day!
Love,
Sherrie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherrie,
I just found out about this blog site and will be excited to keep up with you and your progress.
I am sending lots of love and big Texas hugs...I wish we were still living around the corner, so I could bring you some goodies...anything chocolate, would be my choice.
You take care; be strong; believe in the power of God.
Love to your mom too....
Arlene Reid

Anonymous said...

Happy Day +85!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Arlene
So glad to hear from you. Please e-mail me.
mamateubs@aol.com
love,
Gloria

Anonymous said...

Tubular,
Keep the Faith Sunshine!!!
Love,
Me